www.parliament.scot – The Scottish Parliament
1. The draft Climate Change Plan (RPP3): The Committee will take evidence from—
Chris Wood-Gee, Steering Group Chair, Sustainable Scotland Network;
Philip Revell, Projects Co-ordinator, Sustaining Dunbar;
Craig McLaren, Director, RTPI Scotland.
2. The Scottish Social Housing Charter: The Committee will take evidence from—
Hugh McClung, Regional Network of Registered Tenants Organisations;
Christine MacLeod, Director of Regulation, Scottish Housing Regulator;
Alan Stokes, Policy Lead, Scottish Federation of Housing Associations;
Gordon Campbell, Board Member, Tenant Participation Advisory Service Scotland;
Tony Cain, Policy Manager, Association of Local Authority Chief Housing Officers;
and then from—
Kevin Stewart, Minister for Local Government and Housing, Michael Boal, Social Housing Charter and Regulation Manager, and William Fleming, Head of Housing Services Policy Unit, Scottish Government.
3. The Scottish Social Housing Charter: Kevin Stewart (Minister for Local Government and Housing) to move—
S5M-03695—That the Local Government and Communities Committee recommends that the revised Scottish Social Housing Charter be approved.
4. Consideration of Evidence (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard at agenda item 1.
5. Consideration of Evidence (in private): The Committee will consider the evidence heard at agenda item 2.
6. Work programme (in private): The Committee will consider its work programme.
Published by the Scottish Parliament Corporate Body.
www.parliament.scot // We do not facilitate discussions on our YouTube page but encourage you to share and comment on our videos on your own channels. // If you would like to join in our conversations please follow @ScotParl on Twitter or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/scottishparliament